" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Feiglin's Folly

Surprise, surprise. I just read on Arutz Sheva that the Likud Election Committee played some games with a stacked deck, and now Feiglin has been dropped from the 20th slot on the Likud list to somewhere in the 30's. Perhaps Feiglin should try to rehabilitate the Likud Election Committee, which in yet another blow to Israel's mythical democracy, just disenfranchised all of his supporters. Likud doesn't want him, and he shouldn't want any part of them. Likud is as toxic as Kadima, which is as toxic as Labor. Feiglin still doesn't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.