" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Message

The discerning reader will note that I frequently call for brutal vengeance against the enemies of Israel. I do. And I will continue to do so until my dreams are fulfilled. I will not post reviews of the latest feigel boy band, offer recipes for matzo balls, or discuss the joys of a Carlebach kumsitz. You can find feel good fluffiness elsewhere. The Rav always said that he wanted to incite people into thinking. That is the objective of the Jewish Fist. I aim to stoke righteous anger and keep it burning.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.