" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Friday, September 3, 2010

New Kahane Blog!

Kahane Resources is an excellent new blog which features an impressive collection of Rabbi Meir Kahane's writings & audios of his speeches. From what I can gather, the archive seems to be growing larger every day. If you're a self-respecting sane Jew (or righteous gentile) and haven't had an opportunity to acquaint yourself with Rabbi Kahane's timeless message, you're in for a real treat. The Rav was one of a kind. A genuine throwback to the days of the prophets and judges. We are unlikely to see another man of his caliber until the Messiah arrives (may we see it in our times). Check it out: Rav M. Kahane political writings | Kahane Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.