" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Monday, October 4, 2010

Death In Uman (audio)

Breslover Chassid Murdered Near Rabbi Nachman's Tomb in Uman - Jewish World - Israel News - Israel National News
"Refoel, they stabbed me in the heart!......I'm dying".....  - Shmuel Tuvol's final words (may G-d avenge his blood!) to his brother
The Jewish Fist Commentary: I first read about this terrible story on Arutz Sheva. My heart goes out to the family. May Hakadosh Baruch Hu guide them through the hell and anguish of their suffering and help them find comfort. And may The Almighty avenge the death of the kodesh, Shmuel Tuvol, age 19, who was stabbed to death by Ukranian thugs in Uman this past Sukkot. I want to make it clear that in accordance with the Rambam's position the mere fact that he was killed because he was a Jew places him in the category as one who died Al Kiddush Hashem. May the animals who slaughtered Shmuel (and all of their descendants) know only agony and death from this day forward. Nekama! 


MP3 File

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.