|Bibi's "Real World|
Let me get this straight. Bibi can send an army of faceless, nameless, thugs in riot gear, to shoot plastic and rubber bullets at Jews (including the elderly). He can send the same sadistic gestapo forces that in the past have committed the following outrages against religious Jews:
- bashing skulls in with truncheons, be they man, woman, or child
- smashing Jewish faces in with illegal brass knuckles
- molesting Jewish women, by putting their filthy hands on the most private parts of their bodies
- tear gassing Jews indiscriminately
- throwing people off of roofs
- stomping on them with combat boots
- trampling them with horses
- head butting them with their helmets.
- tearing and burning down Jewish homes.
- threatening to shoot Jews with live fire
- preventing medics from assisting victims of police brutality and taking them to the hospital
- riding with the victims of violence in the ambulance to terrorize them on route to the hospital
Now the leftists are whining about "extremist settlers" who are finally venting their frustration with their own Jewish "Days of Rage." May these brave Maccabees be blessed and strengthened! The Left needs to learn that they are the ones who are inciting a revolution. As Rabbi Kahane (may G-d avenge his blood) wrote in his final work, "Revolution or Referendum", no one should be surprised when the brutal suppression of the former leads to the latter. Current MK Michael Ben Ari echoed this sentiment when he noted:
"Whoever backs officers who open fire at settlers should take into account that he is causing rage and despair."The violent and hypocritical left thinks that they can pound on our skulls indefinitely. Let them think again. In the meantime, Netanyahu, Barak, and Internal Security Minister Yitzhak Aharonovitch should be arrested for their multiple crimes against the Jewish people, including this latest sin. As I've stated before, plastic/rubber bullets can easily kill a person. Sending police to shoot at Jews with such weapons (out of fear of Obama, y'mach sh'mo v'zichro) means that they have raised the ante. Anyone with eyes can clearly see where this is heading. One day soon, they will send their brown-shirts with orders to shoot Jews. And their nameless, faceless, army of Yassamnikim thugs will gladly comply.
Revolution or Referendum. The words of Rav Kahane had better be heeded. When evil leaders oppress their citizens, a basic, moral, survival instinct sometimes arises. The heroes of Liberated Israel are not Arabs, and they are loath to start a civil war. But everyone has a breaking point.