" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Monday, June 27, 2011

Portrait Of A Chillul Hashem

The blind and clueless fools in government don't get it. You don't release murderers for a captured Jew. That only guarantees that arabs will slaughter more Jews. It guarantees that arabs will kidnap more IDF soldiers  and torture them to death, or to the point where they wish for death. If Gilad Shalit is alive, (and I fear that he may not be and that the grotesque politicians are playing a cruel game for  political gain), then there is only one Torah solution. Wage a devastating war against the Arab Amalekites to save his life. Drown Gaza in blood and fire.

The truth of the matter is that all of the politicians who pay lip service to Gilad share one thing in common. None of them give a damn about him. On both sides of the political spectrum, they play impotent political games and put his parents through another corridor of hell. With the latest round of "discussions" involving Gilad Shalit, I've decided to re-post some past articles:

Reflections On Gilad Shalit (audio)


I Can Only See Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.