" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Left's Army- Obama Zombies

 I caught this video on Rush Limbaugh's website. In a nutshell, this is the face of the diseased left that is dissatisfied with filling it's own head with rot and filth. They want to brainwash the next generation of zombie children. Obama and his people are truly grotesque. I can't endure another four years of this big-eared, egg sucking, anti-semite.

This is a creepy video. Easily the scariest video I've seen all year. You can get a sense how the Nazis got the Hitler Youth movement rolling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.