" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

And He Will Be A Wild Man

8/4/2008

The reader will forgive the crude nature of the following account. I wish that I hadn't seen it either.

Just a brief reflection on day-to-day life in Israel, with arabs who lack the nobility of sewer rats.

Today in the downtown area of my neighborhood, a sickening observation made me reflect on the debased nature of the arabs. I was standing with my wife and baby outside the post office, where several minutes earlier we had been attending to the standard beaurocratic nonsense a family of olim can expect. Suddenly, I heard my wife gasp, and when I inquired what was wrong, she pointed in the general direction of an arab woman and her small child. To my disgust, I noticed that the child was standing with his pants down and he was about to urinate on the sidewalk. Just like a dog, I thought to myself, as the bile rose in my throat.

Several minutes later when I returned to the post office to retrieve an item for my wife, I passed the scene of the crime. Although the filthy woman and her child were gone, evidence of their presence remained. At first all I noticed was a puddle of urine. And then I saw that the child had also defecated on the sidewalk. I nearly lost my gorge, however, my disgust quickly turned to rage.

After pondering about the nauseating display of animalistic behavior, I reminded myself that the arabs defecate on the State of Israel every day. Public defecation is hardly their worst vice. The fact of the matter is that the arabs ("Israeli" or otherwise) are systematically destroying the country. They multiply like cockroaches and the state subsidizes their fertility. They slaughter jews and applaud the slaughter of jews, and yet the stupid jewish masses refuse to see that the arabs cannot remain in the land. And so the arabs wait patiently,and continue to defecate on the state, in the belief that arab/leftwing propoganda,the demon of demographics, and arab terror will eventually cause the Jew to undo himself. It's time to wake up.

In the meantine, it would be nice if the frightened police would at least enforce the law. I could imagine what would happen if a charedi woman encouraged her child to defecate on some busy street in Haifa.

The chillul Hashem continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.