" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hebron Me'az U'letamid: Not Just on Parshat Chayei Sarah!

I read that approximately 20,000 Jews came to Hebron this past Shabbat for Parshat Chayei Sarah. Kol Hakavod to everyone who participated in what I'm sure was a very moving Shabbat. I would like to make one point though. 20,000 strong would also be fine on Parshat Toldot or Parshat Pinchas. And the heroes of Hebron could certainly use the extra support when the Bolsheviks come to break open Jewish skulls and make the "Peace House" Judenrein. If even a fraction of that figure show up, the mixed multitude will be helpless, even with their batons.

Chanukah draws near, and once again the Hellenists are preparing to break open Jewish heads. Listen to Avi Dichter. He can barely contain his glee as he incites his capos with the smell of Jewish blood. Let the spirit of Matityahu whisper instructions into our ears. Israel belongs to the people of Israel, not Ehud Olmert or Shimon Peres.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.