" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Friday, January 2, 2009

Binyamin and Talia Kahane, may G-d avenge their blood!

May G-d avenge the blood of these two heroic kedoshim who were slaughtered by Arab dogs on the road, orphaning their six children. I remember the shock when I heard the news on that cold dark day. There was a blizzard that shut down the tri-state area and I was housebound. I sat on the couch like a vegetable for the better part of the day, utterly devastated. Klal Yisroel had no idea how special they were. True Scholar-Warriors for the Authentic Jewish Idea. Today Israel still has no idea that they are dealing with Amalek. They send medical aid to the same poisonous populace that voted for Hamas. Hamas is just a name for this particular group of rodents. They are all the same vicious Jew-haters and they must be destroyed! In the meantime, Israel's eunichs continue to exhibit their impotence, while rockets are landing on Jewish towns. Rockets that are launched so that parts of Jews can be scattered throughout the Negev.


May we see bloody vengeance soon enough with our own eyes, and be zocheh to dance the kazatzkah in a pool of the enemy's blood.


Shabbat Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.