" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Friday, January 16, 2009

None Dare Call It Treason? I Call It Treason!

Something rotten is in the air. A chillul Hashem is brewing. The Traitors in government are doing exactly what every person with eyes knew they would do before to long. While the enemy continues to fire rockets, Israel prepares itself to accept a ceasefire. Just when Israel has the adder under its foot, the lemmings and quislings decide not to snap its malevolent neck. And so Hamas lives. Want to bet we'll be hearing from them pretty soon? Prepare for more Jewish funerals.  

Are you angry? Are you sick? Are you at a loss of words? 

Was Rabbi Kahane right? 

Dammit we need to stand up and fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.