" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another Cabal Discovered

I just watched a clip on MEMRI TV, where an Egyptian cleric (a moderate) accused Israel of  deliberately poisoning food and shipping it into Arab countries. I'm assuming he's referring to the Osem croutons that Egyptians love to nosh on, while watching their favorite television program, "Aziz El Naser, The Happy Jew-Killer". Dammit, how did he find out? Olmert must initiate an immediate investigation into this serious leak. Remember when they found out that Spongebob was a Zionist conspiracy to encourage Arab homosexuality? Or the Mossad's grand plan to spread gonorrhea by infecting Arab camels? We cannot allow our best plots to be discovered! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.