" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Shut Your Mouth, Jackass!

More words of wisdom from the Obama administration. This time from U.S. Defense Secretary, Robert Gates, who apparently thinks that an Israeli attack on Iran would make things worse for Israel. What an idiot. The grinning dog of Iran has repeatedly threatened to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. What could pose a greater threat than extermination?

Nothing short of military might will stop these animals from actualizing their bloody dreams.What school of defense did Gates attend? The Neville Chamberlain Institute of Soft Speech & Limp Sticks? Gates should read a history book. Countries that appease terrorists bleed themselves to death. People that grovel before the thugs of the world die on their knees. Israel needn't follow the U.S. to the grave.

The only solution is to hit Iran first. Send them back to the age of horses and chariots. Do unto Amalek as they would do unto us.

1 comment:

  1. B"H

    My Google Reader was malfunctioning, so the last feed I got from your blog was Dec. 29, 2008.

    I reloaded it, which seems to have solved the problem.

    So, I have missed getting pounded by the Jewish Fist for 3 1/2 mos.

    I have some catch up to do.

    And, here I thought you took a break or something.

    Oy.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.