" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Who Is This Guy? - The Jury Is In!

It's a tie! If polls in which a mere 6 people participated teach us anything (and this one taught us nothing) the anonymous guy at kahanespeaks.blogspot.com is either a Shabak agent, or Brian the dateless intern at the offices of the ADL. In the interest of intellectual honesty, I want to state that my wife and I comprised 1/3 of the voters. So essentially 4 people voted. (G-d bless you wherever you are.) How's that for reliability and validity?

I hear you loud and clear. No more polls.

Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.