" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Who Is This Guy?

In the interest of allowing both friend and foe to respond to my posts, I don't edit comments. Naturally, this invites all types of people to share their thoughts. Most are like-minded folk whose comments and perspectives are always appreciated. There are of course the occasional Jew-hating lunatics like "The New Caananite", who angered me so much with his idiocy that I threatened to crush his "New Caananite" skull with my Jewish boot.

And then there are ones that make you wonder. Take the anonymous fellow at kahanespeaks.blogspot.com. Two separate comments which made no reference to my posts but rather invited me to check out his blog which purports to speak for Rabbi Kahane from the grave. This guy needs to be red-flagged either for being a moron or a pathetic shabaknik who insults our intelligence with his sorry ruse. My gut tells me it's the latter. This faceless, nameless, guy updates his blog once a month and writes posts entitled, Revolution: A Preview of What Can Be and Expel the Arabs, Or Kill the Arabs? My radar, which (much like my gaydar) is impeccable, is going off. I'm surprised this guy doesn't have The Anarchist's Cookbook posted in PDF format. If I'm wrong, and this guy is merely a well-intended idiot, I apologize to him in advance. In the long run, he'll learn to use some common sense. But I don't think I'm wrong. It all sounds so damn scripted. It sounds like another sorry Shabak front designed to entrap people. I'm insulted that this shmuck had the gall to send me his link. Does he even read my blog? Do I sound like the kind of idiot who would step into his pile of filth?

Of course I could be wrong and Mr. X could be an entirely different person, perhaps a dateless pencil-necked geek named Brian, who works as an intern for the ADL while pursuing an MA in journalism from Columbia University. If that's the case Brian, send my regards to Kenneth Jacobson (the # 2 head moser running the show). Tell him that I'm the one who made a ruckus when he spoke at the Young Israel of Woodmere about 12 years ago. ( A curious evening. I was almost lynched by a horde of angry B'nai Brith bubbies with canes.) But I digress.

I've told you what I think. This guy is trouble. Take it for what it's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.