" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Friday, September 4, 2009

They Must Go! (audio): Get Yourself A Copy

My audio reading of the preface of Rabbi Meir Kahane's magnum opus, "They Must Go!", a work he authored in 1980 while serving six months in Ramle Prison, under the notorious Administrative Detention Order. (On another occasion, I hope to explore how this extra-legal "order" has been used by the accursed Left to punish Jewish heroes.) My narration doesn't do it justice, but hopefully it will compel some people to read the book. MK, Danny Danon of the Likud should certainly read it, if for no other reason, than to learn that the Israeli-Arab problem predates his political career. The book is a blueprint for solving Israel's most pressing problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.