" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Little Gifts We Get

I saw a Rottweiler interacting with its owner this afternoon, a loud-mouthed, foul-mouthed "Black-Hebrew" woman. (Perhaps I should refer to her as a "Black-Non Hebrew", as my friend and fellow blogger Ben Yehudah (Esser Agaroth) has coined those arrogant usurpers.) The dog did a wonderful thing that gave me nachas. It lifted it's hind-leg and relieved itself on its corpulent owner's fleshy leg. Hilarious. Particularly her reaction. "You nasty a**!"

That's right, this kind of thing is funny to me. Call me deranged (you won't be the first) but it's good to laugh. You see there are so many things that need fixing in this country. So many desecrations of G-d's name that I have to see on a daily basis. In my neck of the desert it's primarily Bedouins and "black-Non-Hebrews". A moment like this is therapeutic.

Now I have to go on a tangent to explain something to those pea-brains (lib perverts perusing the net who may have inadvertently stumbled upon The Jewish Fist), who might think that I'm a racist because I have a problem with "Black-Hebrews". I hate to have to explain myself to these coconuts, but I also hate to be misunderstood. Let me make myself clear. All people are created equal. I don't give a damn about skin color. I do give a damn about racist, Jew-hating thugs from Chicago who try to usurp the Jewish religion. I'm very troubled by arrogant people who have the chutzpah to enter the Jewish state illegally and squat in Dimona until the leftist quislings who run the government finally grant them autonomy. Unlike the many nebbish Jews that surround us, I don't consider them harmless curiosities that add flavor to the Israeli scene.

They hate us, but it wouldn't make a difference if they were peace-loving angels. The Halachah doesn't care if the usurper is nice. The Halachah forbids gentiles from living in the country unless they meet the strict Halachic requirements of "resident stranger". Black-Hebrews, Arab/Muslims, x-tians, Canaanites. One and the same as far as the Torah is concerned. All of them must go.

A Rottweiler gave me a Chanukah gift today. (It gave its owner a gift also, but I'm sure she'd disagree.) A gift that I'll remember and laugh about, even though the problem isn't funny. If only I spoke dog (even "broken dog" like my broken Hebrew), I'd thank my four-legged friend for a memory that I'll cherish and share with friends and family. I'd tell him/her to keep up the good work. "Bite her next time," I'd recommend, "and tell your friends to do likewise to their usurper owners." (Black-Non-Hebrew, Arab, dead Jew worshiping, ba'al groveling, whatever.)

Chanukah Sameach & Shabbat Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.