" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Friday, December 18, 2009

A Thank You Note

I'd just like to thank my fellow blogger Devash of Tomer Devorah for awarding my recent post The True Maccabees, the "Best Chanukah Blogpost". I'm honored to receive this award from such a prolific person and to be featured on her excellent blog. (Frankly, I'm never impressed with anything that I write. The writing that is, never the message. With that I lack no such confidence.) I felt that in the interest of expressing my hakarat hatov to her, I should post something.

Thanks Again, Devash. Keep fighting the good battle. Your blog's namesake would be proud of what you're doing.

Chag Sameach & Shabbat Shalom to all.

To any non-Jewish readers that might be out there, have a great weekend, and enjoy some football. I really do miss watching football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.