" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Friday, April 23, 2010

Islamic Homosexual Pederasty and Afghanistan’s “Dancing Boys.” (Pajamas Media)

An absolute obscenity. Another shocking example of "Islamic morality" that the moral relativist sickos would like to ignore. The documentary is easily one of the most disturbing things that I have ever seen. I've read about it in several scholarly works, but to see it on film defies description. These deviant homosexual pederasts proudly and openly admit to the camera about their vile appetites and the things they do to feed them. In a sense this epitomizes the Arab/Islamic world, where the corruption and exploitation of the young is perhaps the greatest sin of all. It ensures the perpetuation of a soulless society that worships death and feeds its children to molech. Click the link. Watch the film, if you can. It will make you want to retch. And it will confirm what we already know. That the morality of the Arab/Islamic world is lower than that of sewer rats.

Excuse me while I throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.