" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The 1929 Hebron Massacre (audio post)

This is an audio post from last year about the 1929 Hebron Massacres. On August 23 & 24 of 1929, the Arabs of Hebron butchered and mutilated their Jewish "friends and neighbors", who for years had kibbutzed with them and shared Turkish coffee. Jews need to understand that this is the real face of the Arab. A vicious, soulless barbarian who hates Jews with every fiber of his being. May G-d avenge the blood of every Jew slaughtered by these animals. 

In this audio post, I read a letter from a man who was studying in the Hebron Yeshiva when the Arabs massacred the town's Jews in 1929. (Fortunately, he was in Jerusalem at the time of the slaughter.) In 1994, he submitted the letter to The New York Times, as a response to Arabs in Hebron who were denying that a pogrom ever occurred. The anti-semitic Times didn't see fit to publish it. I first read it in The Jewish Press many years ago, and when I stumbled upon a copy the other day, I decided to read it as an audio post. After all, this week's portion of the Torah deals with our first encounter with Amalek. It's a sobering look into the world of Arab savagery and unbridled Jew-hatred. A necessary look into the malignant world of today's Amalek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.