" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Arabs & Stones (audio)

Arabs threw stones at Jews today near Chevron. Just another day in Israel. (Check out the following link at Arutz Sheva for a blurb on the incident.) Fortunately, no Jews were harmed. I've decided to repost an older audio clip that deals with my reflections on these upright animals and their favorite weapon.

Another call to transfer the hostile Arabs out of Israel. Enough of the Oslo insanity. Enough of these same recycled treasonous politicians regurgitating the same old insane policies, because they lack the vision or courage to do what is necessary. As usual, Rabbi Kahane was right. The Torah is the only solution to the nightmare that we face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.