" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Beitar Fans: Hooligans? Or A Ray Of Light?


The Jewish Fist Commentary:  First things first. Ignore the biased heading at the beginning of the video. (Racist chanting by Beitar...) For the fortunate few who have their heads screwed on right, the video speaks for itself.

I hate soccer. I don't understand it. How can any self-respecting physical sport have as their most basic rule, a thoroughly asinine one, which deprives players (excluding the goalie) the use of their arms? Right there, half the potential physicality of the game goes out of the window. American football. Basketball. These are real sports. (Granted, I'm biased. I come from a country where soccer is referred to as "fagball".) What can I say, soccer offends my sensibilities. Perhaps its because soccer is the preferred sport of the world's Jew-haters.

Nevertheless, I must admit, that despite my dislike for the sport, I like the Beitar Yerushalayim soccer fans, who have a reputation for being "hooligans", and "anti-Arab". Let me make myself clear. I oppose the general hellenized drive to mimic the goyim with organized sports leagues, particularly when the Jewish teams frequently compete against Arab teams both inside and outside the country.This is the antithesis of Torah Judaism. I like the Beitar fans for other reasons:
  •  I like them because most of them hate the Arabs as one should hate any murderous enemy. 
  • I like the fans because a great many of them refuse to honor the dead traitor Rabin with |moments of silence".
  • I like that the fans would burn their own stadium to the ground if management ever signed an Israeli-Arab" to the team. 
  • I like the Beitar fans because the Israeli leftists revile them. The media demonizes them. Beitar fans don't give a damn. When the dogs of Sakhnin come to town, they rise up to these Arab animals and fight for Jewish honor and power. This is a refreshing change when you consider  how screwed up the majority of the Israeli youth are, courtesy of the mandatory mind rape they endure at the hands of the Ministry of Miseducation. 
 Racists? I don't think so. Beitar fans are normal Jews who care about their survival. They don't give rat's you-know-what about PC sensibilities, or the deranged sentiments of the suicidal left. The Arabs are animals, and they aren't afraid to say it. Hooligans? We need more Jewish hooligans like the Beitar fans. We just need to redirect their energy with yahadut. May the light of the Torah reach them and guide them.

Beitar fans, I salute you. Remember the legacy of Barzel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.