" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dead Turkeys

Breaking news. A massive earthquake hit Turkey today. At least 1000 Turkish pigs are believed dead. Hopefully, the numbers are off and the final death count will be a thousand times that. Of course as I type these words the same treasonous leaders of the "mixed multitude" (Bibi and his evil cronies) are sending their condolences to the head dog Erdogan, and offering all types of "humanitarian" assistance. Let the Turks know one thing. Real Jews are happy today. We rejoice in the death of the wicked Turks. May the rest of these savages and their cousins suffer a similar fate. Or better yet, an even worse one.

What a Chag! Crack open the bottle and rejoice! L'Chaim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.