" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Friday, December 9, 2011

Jewish Israel: Fighting For The Jewish Soul

Perhaps the finest organization out there exposing the soul-snatchers in our midst, and the sleazy Jews with kipot who aid and abet them. Ironically, I just re-posted an article from last year regarding the accursed Waller family (may their names and memories be erased) and the notorious David Haivri's friendship with them.  Jewish Israel is continuing the fight of the Maccabees. May they be blessed for their righteous efforts.

http://jewishisrael.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2492622%3ABlogPost%3A25208

Shabbat Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.