" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Jordan on the brink: Muslim Brothers mobilize for King Abdullah’s overthrow

Jordan on the brink: Muslim Brothers mobilize for King Abdullah’s overthrow:

'via Blog this'

The Jewish Fist Commentary: The Hashemite Pig "Kingdom" is next. I hope a bloodbath ensues and they butcher each other until Jordanian occupied Israel is ripe for liberation. Here's to my dream of seeing Abdullah's head on a stick. May the entire populace of jordan know only death and destruction until they are no more. Let them drown in their blood.

Chag Sameach. With G-d's help, the name of The Almighty will be sanctified this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.