" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Monday, September 15, 2008

Olmert's Dream - "Mini Israel"

Even even in the midst of personal scandal and criminal investigations, Ehud Olmert still finds time to wear the hat of the judenrat. At his cabinet meeting yesterday, Olmert declared, "Greater Israel is over, there is no such thing. Anyone who talks that way is deluding himself."

Olmert is truly sick. A word to this pompous quisling who thinks that Israel is his private real estate. The dream of Greater Israel is just beginning. On a personal note, I have this dream every night, and in my dream I see biblical borders. Despite Olmert's continued attempt to undermine the morale of the people, he shows that he does not understand anything. G-d fearing Jews will simply not allow what happened in Gaza to repeat itself. The destroyers will discover a different kind of Jew in Judea and Samaria.

In the end, Olmert will go down in history as yet another self-loathing tyrant who did his utmost to make Abba Eban's "Auschwitz borders" a reality. He is the latest Israeli Chamberlain in a country where degradation and appeasement is the norm. I ask the reader the following question. Is there any other country on earth, where every Prime Minister since the county's inception has committed treason?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.