" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Monday, September 29, 2008

Jewish Hates, Jewish Love

I would like to remind the reader that when it comes to Judaism's understanding of love and hate, the G-d fearing Jew bases his love and hate solely on Torah values. Our hatred is not based on skin color or blood. We hate the enemies of G-d and of Klal Yisroel. We love all that is good as defined by the Torah. The G-d fearing Jew couldn't care less about political correctness.

As the new year begins and the Day of Atonement draws near, I remind the reader that Judaism welcomes all people to return to the Almighty, Jews and gentiles alike. With G-d's help, this will be a year where the righteous of the earth will return to the Almighty, and the knowledge of the One will shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.