" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Unruly Settlers: May they Multiply and be Fruitful

I have a dream. In my dream there are "unruly settlers" throughout the land of Israel and they are growing rapidly. These "settlers" refuse to sit passively and allow Arabs to butcher and maim Jews. They upset the writers of Haaretz and Maariv. They terrify the Arabs, quisling politicians, academics, and avante garde Turkish coffee drinkers of Haifa and Tel Aviv.

I have a dream. In my dream the righteous zealousness of Matityahu's fire (not the dazed and confused reggae singer) is set to burning in the hearts of all G-d fearing Jews throughout Israel. I have a dream of sanctifying G-d's Name and eradicating the desecration of His Name. I dream of unruly Jews, who are unruly for all of the right reasons.

I have a dream, and it is a good dream. With G-d's help, it will not be a dream for long.

Shanah Tovah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.