" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Slogans For Israel's Various Parties


Likud-"Bibi will lead us. Territorial concession with strength and honor!"

Manhigut Yehudit-"Trust me, the Likud is the only way to gain power!"

Kadima-"I am woman, hear me roar!"

Labor-"Barak has what it takes to bend over and take it! Sodomy with strength  & experience!"

Meimad/Greenies-"The only choice for the  leftwing, tree-hugging, Daati, eunuch!"

Balad-"Slaughter the Jews! The government is with us!"

Shas-"Only we can guarantee family allowances & draft deferments! Vote Shas or go to Gehennom! " 

Yisroel Beitenu-"Must crush opposition. Destroy Law of Return. Grrr. You no make fun of Russia!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.