" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Walk In the Park

I observed something in a local park the other day that got me to thinking. Nothing unusual but nonetheless upsetting. I saw an Arab kneeling on the grass in prayer. He was praying to allah, the blood deity of Islam. He had no fear or concern. Do you think Sephardic Jews prayed in public while living as dhimmis in Islamic countries? They would have diced them into cubes if they had the chutzpah to forget their place as lowly donkeys.

The Arabs have no fear. They pray with their eyes closed wherever they are. If you went to the Arab occupied town of Uhm El Fahim you would be lynched. Forget about davening minchah or having kavana and closing your eyes. What does this say about the Arabs of Israel, and more importantly, what does it say about us? This is our country. We better start acting like we believe it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.