" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Monday, April 27, 2009

Vengeance For Shlomo

It's really an outrage that Israel doesn't execute terrorists. (Of course if it did, Israel would be a different country, and I'd have a hobby that didn't raise my blood pressure.) Israel would have borders like any normal country, and suicide wouldn't be the national pastime.  And Adolf Eichmann wouldn't be the only Nazi in Israel's history to have dangled at the end of an Israeli noose. 

Mustafa Teet (yemach s'hmo) is in custody. Mustafa is the name of of the bi-pedelled jackal who recently slaughtered 13 year old Sholomo Nativ (may G-d avenge his blood!) with an axe and wounded another 7 year old boy in the town of Bat Ayin. In a normal world, Mustafa would now be voiding himself in a dank prison as he waited to die. Unfortunately, instead of the violent execution he deserves (followed by a proper burial inside the carcass of a swine), Mustafa will receive a lifetime sentence in an Israeli prison. In actual terms this means that Mustafa will remain in jail until an Israeli PM releases him (and 799 other murderers) as a goodwill gesture to Abbas, in exchange for a Jewish ribcage.
 
Here's what I would do. I'd feed Mustafa to the beloved Loco of the K'far Tapuach Canine Unit, who recently tried to eat a "Mustafa wannabe" who entered the yishuv. Loco deserves a belated doggie treat for his heroism. Let him tear into Mustafa and when he's had his fill, Shlomo's father can finish him off with the same axe Mustafa used on his son. If Shlomo's father doesn't want to, I'll gladly act as his stand-in. Were it in my power to do so, I'd brutally end Mustafa's life tonight and send him to face the one true Judge. 

The only way to deal with these barbarians is to brutalize them to death. The prophet Samuel sliced Agag like a piece of human sushi. The Mustafa's of the world deserve the same. This is the way of the Torah. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.