" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Seething with Rage!

I am so damn angry I can barely write. So I'll rant a bit. I am trembling with rage at the impending destruction of Jewish homes as ordered by the traitors in government. Bibi has shown his true colors once again. Bibi is small in every way. Barak's fat little face has the same sickening smirk we've seen before as he prepares to send his henchmen to brutalize Jews. How many Jewish skulls do the capos intend to crush, and will they actually kill someone this time after splitting his head in two pieces? A loathesome maggot named Obama has the gall to war with the Almighty, and the worms that currently rule Israel grovel before him. The Shas whores will do nothing to stop this evil decree. The chillul Hashem is astounding. Only Kiddush Hashem can end this insanity.

Am Yisroel Chai!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.