" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ketzaleh: "Bring In The Thai Workers!" (audio)

Two "lady-boys" from Bangkok, catching some sun in Eilat.

While not a supporter of "Ketzaleh" (Yaakov Katz) or Ichud Leumi for that matter, I acknowledge that the MK has done a lot of good things for the Jewish people throughout his life. His contributions alone during the Yom Kippur War, when he was seriously wounded and nearly died, makes him a genuine hero. Nevertheless, as a G-d fearing Jew, the MK needs to be called out like the rest of them when he takes a position that is contrary to the Torah. These are my reflections on Ketzaleh's recent call for the government to grant more visas to Thai workers.

Memo to the MK: Avodah Ivrit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.