" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

L'Chaim! Moshe Hirsch Is Dead! (audio)

The leader of the Neturei Karta, Moshe Hirsch (yemach sh'mo v'zichro) is finally dead at the age of 86. My understanding is that this human virus was ill for some time, so naturally I hope that he suffered terribly before his death. We can shep some nachas knowing that his real suffering has only just begun. My only regret is that I was never zocheh to pummel this mamzer's face into a bloody mush.

The Neturei Karta are an extreme example of one type of spiritual disease that was spawned during 2,000 years of exile. These moral defectives justify their warped thinking with a false interpretation of "the three oaths", which they maintain forbids Jews from returning to the land of Israel prior to the advent of a Messiah who rides atop a giant eagle. They explain away the miracles that Hashem performed during each war with the Arabs in truly idolatrous fashion, by arguing that the Satan performed the miracles in an attempt to trick Jews. I have neither the patience nor the energy to explain what's wrong with this. Two words. Pagan Dualism.

It doesn't matter how small or insignificant the Neturei Karta are. The existence of any number of these diseased freaks constitutes a tremendous Chillul Hashem. Let's be clear about who they are. By joining hands with the Arab/Islamic Amalekites, these mosrim (informers) & rodfim (pursuers) are equal partners in the murder of Jews. Those who join the camp of Amalek become Amalek. And the Halachah is clear about how to deal with Amalek. Were Israel run by normal men, Moshe Hirsch would have been eliminated a long time ago with his friend Arafat. Take the grotesque picture above for example. That would have been an ideal time to kill these two birds with one stone.

I'll never forget when I was a child and I first saw a picture in the newspaper of these animals meeting with Arafat. It was a bizarre and disturbing introduction to the insidious world of Jewish traitors. Of course, meeting with Arafat and the PLO is no less treasonous when the partner is Yitzchak Rabin, Yossi Beilin, or Shimon Peres, something the hypocritical leftists never seem to understand.

Join me as I make a l'chaim over the death of this animal, with a Jewish beer. Down the hatch. This is going to become a new minhag for me. With The Almighty's help, I'm going to be drinking a lot of beer in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. couldn't have said it better myself,agree with you 100%,keep up the good work

    chaim.s

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.