It's always nice to see two Jewish traitors kick the bucket in the same week. First Moshe Hirsch and then David Foreman, may the names and memories of these self-hating deviants be erased. Although they came from opposite ends of the diseased Jewish spectrum, both were enemies of the Torah, who followed the path of their warped ideologies and aided the Arabs/Muslims in their quest to destroy Am Yisroel. Both men easily earned the terrible title of "mosrim" (informers), which carries the ultimate Halachic price.
- Ordained as a "rabbi" of the Cincinnati Campus of Hebrew Union College in 1972. Made aliyah that same year, at which point he went on to spread his poison to the Israeli masses as a prominent member of the "mixed multitude."
- Longtime writer for The Jerusalem Post, where he was given a forum to destroy the minds of confused Israelis with his goyish ideas of pacifism and peace and "The Tao of the Jewish Eunuch."
- Director of the Israel office of the Union for Reform Judaism (1976-2003), where he used his position to battle for the destruction of Halacha, and supplant it with Hellenism and western pluralism.
- Chairman of Interns for Peace (1984-1986). Enough said.
- Keynoted Nobel Institute Conference on "The Role of Religion In ME Peacemaking".
- Member of Israeli delegation to the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony for the three headed peace monster of Peres, Rabin, and Arafat. That worked really well.
- Founded Rabbis for Human Rights in 1988, Chairman (1988-92, 2002-03)-Fought for the rights of self-loathing Jews and Arabs. Human rights for me, not for thee.
- Longtime critic of the Leftist State of Israel. Apparently it wasn't leftist enough for him.