" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Return Of Gilad (audio)

I recorded this audio last night prior to Gilad's release. Although the sound quality is wanting at times, (I recorded it outdoors),  the anger and indignation at Israel's insane leaders (i.e. Bibi) is very real and unrehearsed. Make no mistake about it. Jews will be killed by these 900 freed Arab beasts, courtesy of this insane act of treason.

Despite my strong opposition to the exchange,  I would like to send a warm welcome to Gilad.

Welcome home, soldier of Israel. May The Almighty guide and protect you.  

After an unimaginable hellish ordeal at the hands of his Amalekite captors, Gilad will need a complete refuah of the body, mind, and soul. Keep him in mind in your tefillot.

Gilad is back in Israel but 900 rabid Arab beasts are now free to kill again. (Including the human demon who painted his hands with the blood  of two Jewish soldiers he helped tear apart with a larger Arab mob. ) May we live to partake in the total destruction of the accursed Arabs. I await the day.


MP3 File

Past posts on Gilad:

http://jewishfist.blogspot.com/2011/06/portrait-of-chillul-hashem.html

http://jewishfist.blogspot.com/2009/12/netanyahu-liar-part-ii-audio-post.html

http://jewishfist.blogspot.com/2009/10/reflections-on-gilad-shalit.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.