" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Friday, February 4, 2011

Moderate Egyptians? (video)



I am so sick and tired of hearing liberal Jews moan about the threatened "peace treaty." The ugly ghouls in this video represent the position of the average Egyptian citizen who wants to see Jews annihilated. I welcome civil unrest in Egypt. Let them kill each other. Burn and dismember each other. Set fire to the capital. Tear Mubarak limb from limb. Gunned down by the thousands in return. All of it is good for Israel, and its also enjoyable to watch. These Egyptian dogs need to be bombed back to the Stone Age. And one final warning to the Muslim Brotherhood. One day soon, (G-d willing) we will annihilate you and take back the Sinai

Death to Egypt! Death to the Egyptians!
Shabbat Shalom!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.