" Thou comest to me with a sword and a spear and a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the L-rd of Hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast humiliated..." (I Samuel, 17:45-47)

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The RCA Is Dead (audio)

The Rabbinical Council of America is dead, as far as I'm concerned. While never a fan of the organization myself, I believe they have lost the right to refer to themselves as an orthodox one. I recorded this a week or so ago, but nothing has changed. The RCA is still the same bunch of cowards, who bent like flimsy reeds when they needed to take a stand on behalf of the Torah. Welcome to the future of "modern-orthodoxy", where men aren't men, and woman can become "Rabbis". Mark my words. This is only the beginning. The feminist perverts who masquerade under the guise of "modern-orthodoxy" are only getting started.

Blu and "Yitz" Greenberg must be shepping a lot of nachas. That should say enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'm interested in your comments.